- Grade School and High School in Round Valley
- Pharmacy Degree – University of Arizona
- Professional Compounding Centers of America
- CEO and Owner Western Drug
- CEO and Owner St. Johns Drug
- Pharmacist at Western Drug
- Western Drug CEO, Owner, Pharmacist
Community Involvement /Civic Organizations
- Apache County Workforce Development
- Chamber of Commerce Executive Board
- Church Deacon and session member
- RCORP Consortium Member (Rural Communities Opioid Response Program)
- 2012 Round Valley Citizen of the Year
- Completed All Available Board Certifications through NRECA (National Rural Electric Cooperative Association):
- CCD – Cooperative Credentialed Director
- BLC – Board Leadership Certificate
- Director Gold Certificate
- Through Board and Management negotiations with TEP as our supplier of power and our ability to contract on the open market, NEC has saved members approximately $55,000,000 from 2016 through 2020.
- I desire to give back to the communities where I grew up, live, and work by using my years of business experience.
- My Values: Honesty – Integrity – Hard Work
- I have a vested interest in safe, reliable, and cost-effective electricity. Navopache’s electric rates are among the lowest in the state.
- I have a history going back to a great uncle that started Round Valley Power and Light Company in the 1920’s
- I am easily accessible for concerns.